Thursday 1 June 2017

mermaid

 
 
Thankyou everyone at Rubber Dance for inviting me to do a guest spot for a card design. It came as a great surprise to me that I won a challenge and I am still excited.  I have chosen to make a mermaid out of "take the plunge" "textured flowers "and "something fishy". I gain a great deal of pleasure and fun out of using Rubber Dance stamps, as I seem to be able to come up with designs out of the ordinary most of the time. I do hope your followers with the challenges,  gain as much pleasure as I do out of Rubber Dance stamps.
 
 

4 comments:

Sue said...

Wow what a wonderful mermaid she makes, I don't know how you think of these things Judy, never mind do them! Have a great weekend xx

Ink Art Designs said...

Love how your mind works Judy! Your card has such great imagination and looks amazing. Just keep doing what your doing lol
Dot x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fun card Judy, great use of the stamps. Love the way you have brought it all together.. brings the warm thoughts of Happy Holidays ahead. Thank you so much for sharing. Tracey x

Rubber Dance said...

Judy, your card is awesome. The idea to create a mermaid is fantastic!!! Thank you for being a guest designer for our June Challenge over at Rubber Dance. xx Susann